Email Campus i12 accommodation Email Campus i12 for any questions regarding your arrival, pick-up and the provided accommodation. This is only applicable for international students with guaranteed accommodation.

Pre-departure information

There are many things that you need to do before you depart from your home country. On these pages you will find important information and useful links.

Passport, Visa and Residence Permit

All students must have a valid passport for the period of their study in Jönköping. Whether or not you need a visa depends on where you come from. Please contact the Swedish embassy or consulate in your home country for more information.

EU/EEA citizens have the right of residence in Sweden and may study without a residence permit. If you come from a country outside the EU and you are planning to study for longer than three months in Sweden, you require a residence permit. This procedure must be completed and approved before you arrive in Sweden. You can apply for the permit at the Swedish embassy or consulate in your home country.

For more information please visit the Swedish Migration Board.